* *

*Hi Associate,*

This is *Raja* from Sage IT Inc. This mail is in regarding to the urgent
requirement open with our client. Please respond to my mail with updated
resume of consultant, current location, work status and availability to join
the project and contact information

*Position Title                    : Sr. Weblogic Admin (10+ yrs exp)*

*Location                              : Denver, CO *

*Duration                             : 6 Months plus Contract *

*Required Skills:*

Solid WebLogic Administration skills

WebLogis SME

Need 8-9 yrs of solid experience

Experience in Engineering and technical support.

Development experience would be good

Need to have build, troubleshoot and support experience

Thanks & Regards,

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650  X 327

Alt ID raj.2206