Dear Recruiter,

Please find my consultant Misagh Jabeli on the JAVA position, with excellent
communication skills and technical experience. He is available immediately.
References will be provided upon the request...!

My consultant prefer Florida positions, also open other locations for long
term contracts only.

Name: Misagh Jebeli

Location: IL

Relocation: Open

Rate: $55/hr C2C

Visa: EAD

Experience: 5+ years

Availability: Immediate

*Skills:** Backend developer: *Javascript, Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate,
XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, MVC, Ant, Maven, Eclipse, Subversion, SOAP
webservices, EJB3, Apache tomcat application server, Jboss application
server. Oracle Pl/sql

*Please don't reply to this email.*

*
*