*Title : WPF/C# developers *
*Location : Dallas, TX *
*Duration : 4+ months probably thru 2012 *
*Must have 8 out of 10 on communication skills and 8 out of 10 or better in
· Analyze, define, design, develop, test and maintain software
· Troubleshoot defects in code base.
· Execute performance and benchmark testing as needed.
· Define, design and implement technology solutions to fulfill
· Provide Level 3 support to Client Services. This includes
carrying the Production Support phone on a rotation basis.
· Participate in Root Cause Analysis activities as needed.
· Work with team members to develop quality applications and
components meeting deadlines as required.
· Lead team to conduct peer review processes to enforce adherence to
best practices and processes
· Demonstrate leadership of small teams to complete development
research and coding projects as assigned.
· Work with product management on product feature requirements
definition and refinement
· Develop detailed design specifications based on high level design
· Develop high level design specifications based on architectural
road map and requirements. Specify requirements for technical and
· Develop high quality implementation meeting high and low level
design constraints while adhering to best practices and documented processes
· Able to analyze, identify, and debug complex systemic software
· Able to identify under-performing components and determine if
optimizations are required taking into consideration change risk, solution
clarity, and scope of work.
· Convey analysis and design of problems, both programmatic and
business through clear written and verbal communication
· Must be able to design subsystems to seamlessly integrate with the
current system architecture.
· Must perform code and logic reviews, with the ability to enhance
solutions of others.
· Must be able to evaluate, comment, and refine others’ designs
· Implement automated unit test within unit test automation
· Work with QA to develop and review test plans and strategies
· Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives
· Experience communicating engineering status, deliverables,
designs, and training materials to organizations
· Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and
the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and
· Perform duties as defined in departmental and positional
· Familiarity with various debugging tools and techniques.
· Familiarity with test automation frameworks
· Experience with development tools such as static code analysis,
dynamic profiling, automated code review, etc.
· 4 year degree in computer science or related field with 8+ year of
· Windows .NET Technologies (C#)
· Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) must be 8 out of 10
· Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
· Windows development environment
· SQL Server
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at