Hi

We have an urgent requirement with AX Lead Finance BA  with one of our
client. Please send me the resume with contact details rate availability and
current location

Title: AX Lead Finance BA

Duration: 5 months (likely to be extended)

Location: Greenville, SC

Project/Role or BD Task Description:

We require an experienced, senior resource who is strong in the finance area
of AX.
In a nutshell, someone who knows the AX finance module and can help lead a
team.

Skills Required:

AX - General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Projects.

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 323 || Direct 214 872 7015

<mailto:nav...@sageitinc.com> nav...@sageitinc.com||

Alt ID  <mailto:naveen_katu...@yahoo.in> naveen_katu...@yahoo.in
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/naveenkatukam> linkedin

Follow our jobs on twitter!  <http://www.twitter.com/sageit>
cid:image001.png@01CBB986.6EB87650

Partner_Network_logoCopy of IBM Partner Logo

  _____

emails in the future, Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject
line of the original message and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused