Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

*Reply  to  john.sur...@gmail.com*

*Title: Need Websphere Portal Factory developer *
*ยท         *
*Duration:6-12 months*
* *
*Location: O'Fallon,MO*

Senior Websphere Portal Factory developer

Must have the factory experience
Experienced in using WSF to produce models and builds
Experience with Ajax, Javascript and BOJO

I have 2 of these openings and the manager needs to move quickly.

If interested please fill the following details:

Full Name:
First Name:
Last Name:
Phone Number:
Home Number:
Email ID:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Face to face:
Last 4digits of SSN#:
Employer details:
Education Details :

Thanks & Regards,

[image: cid:image001.png@01CAF18B.E1179E10]
*SureIT Solutions Inc.
*1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0029 FAX: 866-322-0121
*Email: john.sur...@gmail.com
** http:// www.sureitinc.com*.