Send me the resume to shasha...@universal-sw.com

Hi

Hope you are doing good!!

I am sending you my requirement have a look and send me the updated resume
of your consultant   ASAP.

*Job Title::Java Developer w/ Jasper Reports*

*Location:: Needham, MA*

*Duration::6+ Months*

We are looking for an experienced Java programmer who is an expert with
JasperReports. This role will focus on expanding the reporting capabilities
of our cutting-edge, highly visual distributed marketing portal, dmEDGE. We
are an eight year old company with a bright, technology-driven team. Our
product is a market-defining product used by many of the Fortune 500 and has
gained recognition from the leading analyst firms.

We are a growing, privately funded and profitable business founded by
well-known experts in the database marketing and software technology
industries.

*Required Skills *

§ 3+ years of Java EE development

§ JasperReports

§ JDK1.6

§ MS SQL Server

§ Tomcat 6.x

§ Maven2

§ Test-driven development (JUnit4, Spring TestContext Framework).

§ Spring Framework a plus

§ You must work out of our Needham, MA office.

*Thanks *

*[image: cid:image001.png@01CA7730.6A4F7C10]*

*Shashank*

Universal Software Corporation

*Voice: 603-324-4028 *| *Cell::978-267-2373*| *Fax **603-598-0739***

Email: shasha...@universal-sw.com <mani...@universal-sw.com>,Yahoo
ID::shashank_2366