Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at :

*Title : .NET talent
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Duration: long term contract

5 + years C#, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, ADO, ODBC, XML, DHTML/HTML, and Web
At least 3+ years of experience with program integration with back-end
production databases in MS SQL Server
Solid working knowledge of SQL Server, Windows, and team development
Working knowledge of database normalization concepts
Proficiency developing the major SQL Server database objects
Creating Stored Procedures, SQL scripts, and DTS Packages
Report generation (Crystal reports or SSRS) experience
Planning: Ability to think ahead, analyze and plan in a pro-active manner.
Preparing programming and system documentation for other programmers and
users in compliance with external and internal standards.
Strong problem solving skills

Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K