*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Please reply at b...@panzersolutions.com**

Immediate Need a    SAS Programmer - San Francisco, CA*

* *

*Title: SAS Programmer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Length:6 Months*

* *

*Must Have:*

*Develop new systems or maintain and enhance existing systems. *

*Microsoft Products: VB or ASP, SQL. *

*UNIX Platform: C, Unix Scripting, Perl, SQL, JavaScript, HTML.*

*SAS programming skills are required, as are UNIX scripting and SQL (Oracle,
SQLServer or Teradata).*

Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 412-223-6703*