Hope you are doing great today,
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.
*Reply to john.sur...@gmail.com*
*Position :Tibco Administrator*
*Location : Phoenix/NJ*
*Duration : 6-12 Months*
The Systems Administration Specialist is responsible for the installation,
technical administration, tuning, and monitoring of the Tibco EAI
* Responsible for the documentation and execution of all infrastructure
activities required to support the Enterprise Architecture environment.
* Heavy interfacing with other IT Infrastructure teams such as server and
* Adhere to the Enterprise Infrastructure standards and procedures.
* Install and support core TIBCO software and Integration Common Services.
* Communicate and report task-level status to the System Administration Team
* Support extractions and loads from other systems.
* Clear understanding of Performance Monitoring and the administration of
the Hawk monitoring tool.
* Establish and maintaining Storage Management and Backup/Recovery.
* Administrator will adhere to company policies for incident, problem and
* Participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 support.
Minimum 4 years experience administering TIBCO Active Enterprise Software
and components , EMS, Business Works, iProcess Hawk, Adapters etc.
• Tibco administration and deployment troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of performance & high availability setup and configurations.
• HAWK setup and configurations.
• Hands on experience with Tibco Administrator, EMS, BusinessWorks, Adapters
administration and installation.
• Ability to use Hawk for monitoring Tibco components. Practical experience
writing Hawk rulebases
• Configuring different Tibco components in a failover and load-balancing
• Practical experience working with Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Moderate scripting skills: any of shell scripting, Java, XML and PERL.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experienced at troubleshooting EMS, BusinessWorks, Adapters and
Rendezvous processes in a production environment.
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networks, load balancing and firewalls.
• Understanding of high availability solutions/technologies.
• Document processes and procedures supporting this role.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work
If interested please fill the following details:
Face to face:
Last 4digits of SSN#:
Education Details :
Thanks & Regards,
*SureIT Solutions Inc.
*1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0106 FAX: 866-322-0121
** http:// www.sureitinc.com*.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at