Dear Partner,

This is Sanjay  from Javaji System Solutions Inc , Please do let me know if
you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
updated resume in word format, contact information, current location, visa
status and rate.

*Location : Oklahoma*

*Duration : 9 months   *

*Interview : Telephonic *

*No .of Positions : 01*

*It’s our prestigious Client Position, No layers …*

*Note : We have a backout and this is already escalated.Your help on this
will be highly appreciated*

·         Oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access
and application deployment – taking the lead role in implementing SharePoint
across DTAG. Support the installation, configuration, security, operation,
and maintenance of all web portal servers for DST team, equipment, and
software related to SharePoint infrastructure

·         Experience in developing Windows SharePoint Services, .NET
Framework, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, ASP.Net, VB.NET, XML,

·         A solid understanding of business workflows and capabilities of
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010, Windows SharePoint Services
2.0 and 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2007/2010, Microsoft SharePoint Portal
Server, and Microsoft Office suite of products (InfoPath forms, Excel
spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word Documents)

·         Knowledge of architectural design, hands on SharePoint/Web
development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on deploying and
supporting corporate SharePoint solutions

·         Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group
security as it applies to SharePoint

·         Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the
evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions,
Third-Party Solutions, Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).

·         Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise
lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities
such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.

·         Development experience in InfoPath forms and workflow integration,
including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and

·         Coordinate with DTG Divisions in standardizing and optimizing the
way data/information is stores and retrieved.

With Warm Regards,

*Sanjay Javaji *

Recruitment Lead ( US Operations)

Javaji System Solutions Inc,.