*Our client is looking for Java Developer,** Please reply with your updated
word format resume as soon as possible.*
*Duration: 2 Years*
· Installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ
in client environments.
· Working with clients post implementation for user testing,
debugging, support, and maintenance.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or
related field with minimum 4 years of experience.
· 2-4 years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise
software company or systems integrator. This should include 1 year of
enterprise software implementation experience.
· Experience with the following programming languages: Java,
· Experience with the following technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, HTML, Web and
· Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix
(Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
· Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle,
IBM, Novell, etc).
· Familiarity with role-based access control (RBAC) a plus.
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and
· Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
· Prior Big 4 or leading system integrator experience
*Experience with any of the following**:* IDM, IAM, IDAM, Identity
Management, Access Management, Siteminder, Site Minder, CA Siteminder , CA
Technologies, Computer Technologies, CA-IDM, CA Identity Manager, RCM, Role
Compliance Manager, ELM, Event Log Manager, OIM, OAM, OID, OIA,OVD, OIF,
Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory,
Oracle Identity Analytics, Oracle Virtual Directory, RBAC, Entitlements,
SSO, SOA, J2EE, Java, XML, Federation, Role Manager, Oblix, Tivoli, TIM,
TAM, OOB, Oracle CoreID, Novell IDM, Active Directory, Sun One . LDAP, Sun
Role Manager, Provisioning, SAML, CISSP, CISA, PMP, Adapters, Sailpoint,
Aveksa, Implement, Identity Federation, Directory Integration, Single Sign
On, Application Security, stack, Axiomatics, etc.
· Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL, etc).
· Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at