location:Austin, TX

duration:6+ months

Project update about candidates interviewed so far have no "experience on
the resume is not substantiated in the interview".

ROLE: Java Developers

REQUIRED SKILLS (MUST HAVE):

   - 2-3 years J2EE coding experience. The project is looking for 2 - 3
years of experienced people who has verifiable work experience and a good
foundation of J2EE knowledge. This position do not need heavy experienced
resources.

    - 1-2 years with unit test frameworks such as JUnit

    - Experience working with IBM WebSphere Application Server and Rational
Application Developer

PREFERRED SKILLS:

- Experience with continuous integration frameworks and integration with
tools such as code coverage, unit tests

RESPONSIBILITIES:

    - Java Development – Will be used to fix bugs, new coding assignments,
unit testing

EXPECTED DELIVERABLE:

TX TIERS System Tested Code

--

please send ur counsiltant detaails given below

NAME:

LOCATION :

DATE OF BIRTH :

MAIL ID:

AVAILABILITY:

VISA STATUS / VALIDDITY:

please send resumes to na...@questinfosoft.com add my yahoo im
dineshquestinfo $gtalk dineshkumarkmr76

Regards, | Questinfosoft | Direct:5127829840 |
na...@questinfosoft.com<ke...@questinfosoft.com>|
www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest
Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either f rom within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail.