We have an urgent requirement for Software engineer(with .net and java) with
one of our client. Please send resumes with availability , contact details
and current location

 Title : Software engineer(with .net and java)

This position is a 7 hour work day/ 35 hours per week.

Location Astoria NY

Duration 6 months

  Skills required

.         Minimum of 3 to 5 years of hands on experience with .net
development version 3.0), with concentration on web based application.

.         Minimum of 3 to 5 years of hands on experience with java 1.5 with
Struts 2.0

.         Framework, with concentration on web based application.

.         Minimum of 5 years experience in Software Development Life Cycle
and Agile Methodologies

.         Knowledge of Tomcat Server 5.0 and higher

.         Solid knowledge of c#, VB and SQL 2008.

.         Prior experience of web service.

.         Experience with MVC design pattern.

.         Able to work in challenging environment and have a keen interest
in new technology.

.         Knowledge of handheld technologies

.         Hands on experience with J Query

.         Prior experience of desk top application is a plus

.         Knowledge of WPF, Link Q and WCF.

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 323 || Direct 214 872 7015

<mailto:nav...@sageitinc.com> nav...@sageitinc.com||

Alt ID  <mailto:naveen_katu...@yahoo.in> naveen_katu...@yahoo.in
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/naveenkatukam> linkedin

Follow our jobs on twitter!  <http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

Partner_Network_logoCopy of IBM Partner Logo

emails in the future, Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject
line of the original message and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience