*Please let me know if you have someone.  We need someone local and 2+ years
of experience.*

*Location*: Urbana, MD

*****WPF Developer*****

Developer required with WPF,.Net, Silverlight, XAML, Oracle experience
Developer will be responsible for consolidating information from various
data sources (Oracle, Access) and build User Interfaces with Charts, Print,
Export to Excel capabilities
Generate output for Business User use with user interface providing slice
and dice capabilities, user defined queries and reports

Day to day activities:
Performs low to medium complexity (i.e. application modules) analysis,
design, development and unit testing of software applications from user
requirements and design documents
The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing

Must have’s:
Atleast 2 years of Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation of
full life cycle real-time complex Multi-tier applications
2+ years of experience in building windows applications using WPF, XAML,
Oracle and .Net based applications
Exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills, strong written and
verbal presentation skills
Self starter, should be able to work in both individual and team
Exposure to SQL Server, Sybase, PL/SQL, application development in MS
Access, VBA

.Net framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.x
WPF, ASP.Net, AJAX, XML, Silver Light, XAML
Oracle 10g/11g, MS-Access
#, VB.Net, Visual Studio .Net, VBA, COM, COM+, DCOM, ADO.NET, Visual
Crystal Reports

*Ismail *