All – I have an immediate opening for a Java Architect/Tech Design Lead in
Duration: 6-12 months
• 8+ years progressively advanced Java development experience, with proven
technical lead and team management experience.
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies and principles: Continuous
Integration (Hudson/cruise control), Maven, Unit Testing, Pair Programming
• Managing interactions with multiple stakeholders and functional
disciplines including product management, core development teams and
• Strong experience with open-source Java frameworks, specifically Spring,
Spring MVC, GWT, Vaadin and Hibernate / JPA.
• Strong experience in architecture and system design
• Strong operational debugging skills across distributed environments. Heap
dump, log analysis, performance tuning, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent job experience
• PMP certification a plus
*Value Add Experience:*
• Cloud computing and virtualized environments
• Portal servers like Liferay or IBM
• ehcache, JMS, JBOSS, Rules engine, BPMS
• IBM rational tools for SDLC process
Thanks & Regards ,
*SCOTT | Sr Associate Recruiter
**Sriven Technologies LLC*
1806 Wilson Lane,Suite#103, McLean,VA, 22102.
Office: 7038424866 x302,Fax: 1866 725 2860
*sc...@sriventech.com <p...@pinpoint.jobs> |www,sriventech.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at