We have Urgent requirement for Operations Analyst for one of our client.

* *

*PLEASE SEND THE RESUME TO kalpa...@systelinc.com ONLY*

Position: Operations Analyst**

Length: 6 Months

Location: New York City, NY

Start Date: Immediately

*Job Description:*

Knowledge of Financial products (Equities, Fixed Income), Investment
Banking, Broker/Dealer business

Atleast 2 years experience working in Operations preferably in Investment
Bank or Broker/Dealer firm's Middle Office

Proficient using MS Office mainly MS Excel

Good communication and documentation skills

* *

Systel Inc

Contact: 888-879 7835 X 317 / 678 261 5231

Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL