We have an immediate requirement for *SharePoint Administrator**,*
suitable profiles *supr...@tekshapers.com*
*Location: *Indianapolis, IN**
*Duration :* 9 months+
US Citizen, Green Card, or EAD (ONLY)
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Computer Science) or
equivalent work experience
- Three to Five years’ experience working with SharePoint Platform in an
- Expertise and experience with complex technical activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment
- Technical creativity
- Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Microsoft SQL
Server, InfoPath, Workflow and SharePoint Designer
- Oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and
application deployment – taking the lead role in implementing SharePoint
across the client. Support the installation, configuration, security,
operation, and maintenance of all web portal servers, and software related
to SharePoint infrastructure
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the
evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists
and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such
as site creation, user training and issue resolution.
- Create and deploy InfoPath forms.
- Work with business users to design and develop solutions to address
needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint
environment a more effective solution. Examine requirements documents and
create technical design documents, unit test, system test and
implementation plans for small to complex projects.
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including
daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as
perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical
guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and
support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship
with active directory, SQL, IIS, etc).
- Use judgment and creativity to design coding approach to meet
requirements/specifications as provided by business users.
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best
practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions.
*Thanks & regards*
*TekShapers, Inc. (CWBE*
*Desk:* 248-565-4747 Ext: 122
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at