Immediate closures for you.
Please send resume to yog...@icynergyit.com
Title:Senior Oracle Developer
The individual will be working with the rapid solutions team to deliver
information delivery solutions and enhance existing Oracle reports for
Investment business. In addition, the responsibilities will include
designing and development of very efficient PL/SQL functions, stored
design and performance tuning experience is a must.The candidate should
have demonstrable experience with software development practices.
systems design and excellent verbal and written skills are necessary. The
candidate should be well-versed in PL/SQL, Oracle Reports and Oracle BI
products. Prior knowledge of financial industry and investment processes is
a strong plus. Experience in working with XML and JSP/JAVA/HTML is a strong
Work requires good mathematical skill and an excellent problem solving
acumen with ability to work in a fast paced dynamic team oriented
• 80-90% of daily activity will involve Oracle report
• Activities include but are not limited to: contributing to
design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing,
testing, bug fixes and documentation
Must have Skills:
• Oracle Reports 9g, 10g and/or 11g (preferred) experience
• Oracle Reports version 6i - reports migration experience from
6i to 11g
• Oracle BI Publisher and Answers experience
• Database Tuning as well working on the UNIX platform
• Candidates need to be strong with PL/SQL Programming and Perl
• Database Design and Performance tuning
• UNIX Systems knowledge
• Financial Industry Experience
Title: QTP tester
Location: Baltimore, MD
Client: Lockheed Martin
Strong VB scripting is reqd
* Expertise in QuickTest Pro (QTP) and Quality Center (QC), design and
implementation of QTP test frameworks.
* Expertise in QTP scripting language, and proven ability to read and code
Visual Basic and C.
* Expertise in testing web services using SOAPUI (Simple Object Access
Protocol User Interface) by creating new test cases and synchronizing them
Experience with working on applications built in a Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA) environment.
* Experience in mapping requirements to test cases and the ability to
come-up with ideas to enhance the existing process.
* RDBMS skills (prefer DB2 experience).
* Participation in or leading the design and development of automated
implementations of tests using appropriate test harness.
* Creation of test data sets using database command line utilities and
* Experience with complex build processes integrated with automated testing
and QA reporting.
* Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans,
and reviewing test cases. Ability to deliver documents like TestPlan,
etc. with high quality.
* Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a
demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with varying priorities.
* Experience creating and implementing test environments for a
client-server or distributed system involving relational databases.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Microsoft Windows XP, Windows NT, and Office Suite.
* Proven ability to support software engineering life cycle (requirements
analysis, design alternatives; detail program specifications, test plans,
* Effectively work in a team environment and adjust to dynamic schedules.
* Strong ability to work smoothly and effectively in groups comprised of
widely ranging personality types.
* Detail oriented deliverable focused.
iCynergy Technology Partners Inc,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at