Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : Project Manager
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 7 Months       *

A minimum of 5+ years of Project management experience managing all phases
of the

project life cycle for a government agency or company.  Knowledge of

management principles and methodologies demonstrated through certification

project management plus a bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional years

experience as a project manager.
Ability to make presentations and prepare reports using Microsoft tools

PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Project, and Visio.

Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk, CT 06850 USA