Lead SAP PP

Location: Kentucky
Duration: 4 weeks + (Long term)
Rate: Open + Exp
Requirement: ASAP
Exp: 5+

1.Sr. SAP PP interfaces to other modules.
2.RECIPES, BOM, and routings.
3.very good configuration skills.
4.experience in blueprinting, heavy user interface.
5.Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

Thanks & Regards,

*HARRY *| Accolite Inc

1801 Gateway Blvd Suite 209

Richardson, TX 75080

Phone: 214.506.7288

Email     : ha...@accolite.com

Yahoo IM: harry_accolite

If I am not available, please contact Bobby at: (214) 329-4442

Disclaimer: We respect your Email and Internet privacy. This email is
intended for a specific individual on Recruitment purpose only. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in
future, please reply back with ‘REMOVE’ in your subject line. Your request
will be immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused