*Direct Client Requirement - Teradata SQL Developer (Must be local to Texas)
*Reply back to: mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com*
*Job Title: Teradata SQL Developer *
*Duration: 5 month(s)*
*Location: RICHARDSON TX 75081 (must be local)*
Actuarial / Underwriting workgroup needs support developing Decision
Support Layer (DSL) for the consolidates claim, membership, premium and
provider data collected monthly from EDW to provide easy to use tables in a
central location. Monthly processes cleanse the EDW data for formatting
issues. These tables can be used to report membership, claims and premium
at a member level, group/section level or provider level. Cost and
utilization measures such as Eligible Costs, Net Eligible Costs, Net Paid
Costs, Admissions, Length of Stay, Cases/Visits, Procedures, are also
1) Minimum 4 years of experience in design, develop, test, implement and
support of data warehousing applications
2) Minimum 3 years of experience designing 3-NF data models and data
warehouses; demonstrated expertise in data modeling, data architecture
standards, and best practices.
3) Experience in translating business and functional requirements into
logical data models.
4) Working knowledge of ETL technologies and associated implementation
5) Expertise in data warehousing techniques for Data Profiling, Change Data
Capture, Data Cleansing
6) Solid understanding of relational database concepts, SQL and procedural
SQL in Teradata
7) Strong SQL programming skills, including the ability to write complex
8) Ability to analyze skew and spool issues, collect stats, work with
primary index, compression, partitions.
9) Recognizing/enforcing true business primary keys (effective time
10) Join strategies/optimization during times of minimal Teradata resource
11) Manipulating large volumes of data (500M+ rows) with minimal Teradata
12) Programming/scripting skills to include design flexibility
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at