*Hope you are doing well.*
*I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.  *
*Please reply at b...@panzersolutions.com*
* *
*Position: Sr. Core Java Developer*
*Location: Fair Lawn,NJ*
*Duration: 12 Months contract.*
*Must-haves *
*5 years software development experience. *
*Excellent Core Java Development experience – Must be at least a 9 out of 10
*Highly motivated with excellent problem solving and Object Oriented design
skills. *
*3 years experience using core Java and other Java technologies such as
JavaScript, JSP, Servlets and Client-Server. *
*Plusses *
*Experience with web technologies: XML and XSLT. *
*Experience with voice technologies: VoiceXML, ASR, TTS and GRXML grammar
development *
*Experience with IVR and voice applications development: Genesys GVP Studio
or other speech platforms *
*Strong communications skills (Oral and Written) *
*Strong analytical and problem solving skills *
*Strong understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies *
*Thanks *
*Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter*
*Panzer Solutions LLC*
*Direct: 412-223-6703*