*Hi Associates,*

This is regarding an opening with our client for *Informatica Admin
*for*Boston, MA
*. Kindly have a look of the profile & let me know, how comfortable you’re
with the requirement? Further, just want to know, will you be interested in
applying for mentioned requirement? If there is *any reference*, you would
like to provide, would be more grateful for your kindness.

And if you’re a employee, do let me know your consultant billing rate, with
his/her updated resume & contact details to check, how comfortable he/she
is with the requirement

* *

*Job Title:         Informatica Administrator*

*Location          Boston, MA*

*Duration:          6+ Months *

* *

*Experience Level                    6 yrs IT*

*Skills:                                      Informatica Admin*

*Job Role / Responsibilities:*

   - *Informatica Domain (Systems) Administrator *
   - Responsible for maintaining Informatica systems software and the
   runtime environment.
   - *Informatica upgrade experience from V 8.6 to V 9.1 – preferred*
   - Performing an implementation and rollout of Informatica Metadata
   Manager
   - Providing technical support for the Informatica environment

*Note:* *Please forward your response on my official id for immediate
response! Requesting you to send me your invitation on my Gmail &
Yahoo IMId’s for sharing regular requirements.
*

*GTalk*: 2kp.vin...@gmail.com <nlb.vin...@gmail.com>

Yahoo IM: *techrec.vin...@yahoo.com*

*Details Required:** (Mandatory).*

Name

Contact Info:

Work Status: GC

Current Location: Kensington, MD

Ready to Relocate: Yes

Availability: One Week

Rate:

Education:

D.O.B.

*Employer Details: *

Name

Email ID

Contact number

*Note:* *Please forward your response on my official id for immediate
response!*

*Thanks & Regards***

Vineet Sharma**

*Net2Source Inc. *

MBE Certified - NMDC

SBE Certified(State of NJ)
Phone Number: (201) 340 8700 Ext.: 470 | *Fax*: (201) 221-8131
Email: *vin...@net2source.com* <bha...@net2source.com>**

*GTalk*: 2kp.vin...@gmail.com <nlb.vin...@gmail.com>  | Yahoo IM: *
techrec.vin...@yahoo.com*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.