Hope you are doing great today,
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.
*Reply to : j...@sureitinc.com*
*AIX/Solaris Unix SA Support*
*Contract: 12 months*
*Irving, TX or Warren, NJ*
***Candidates with System administration experience with AIX and Solaris
Virtualization technologies of VIO/LPAR will be interviewed immediately***
Job Description/Scope of Work to Be Performed:
The position sits within the NA Unix System Administration/support team,
which provides all infrastructure functionality to all the GLOBAL
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT and business in LATAM (Latin America). The TTS and SFS
applications will be migrating the production environment from Silver
Spring, MD to Irving Data Center 2011 and 2012. We will migrate over 600
servers constituting multiple applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Solaris and AIX Unix
server builds, receiving servers from in-house order fulfillment system,
coordinating rack/stack of servers in data centre, loading the Operating
System, building of file systems, loading standard monitoring and backup
packages. Additional responsibilities include work with Audit/Compliance
teams to install and maintain security updates and patches. Knowledge of
Sun virtualization and Sun Clustering, AIX virtualization and HACMP
clustering a must.
The candidate should have strong skills in at least one of each bullet
points and knowledge of the others, as well as have a good understanding of
Enterprise Architecture methodology.
• 5+ years hands-on AIX and Solaris 8/10 Unix system administration
• 2-3 years working knowledge of Sun Clustering 3.x and HACMP
• System administration experience with AIX and Solaris Virtualization
technologies of VIO/LPAR and containers.
• Knowledge of Zones/LDOMS virtualization concepts.
• Strong knowledge of File system/Volume Management software
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking
• Patch and Package management
• Above average knowledge of Unix Operating System and system
administration best practices
• Good knowledge of Perl or shell scripting.
• Experience supporting: Sunfire 25K, T-Series, M-Series Sun hardware.
• Experience in small to large scale system projects including full
development lifecycle, strong trouble shooting analysis skills, performance
• A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment
concepts; understands principles of routing, client/server programming, and
the design of consistent network-wide file system layout
• Ability to troubleshoot software / hardware configuration problems
• Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation
• Ideally a degree in a Computer science discipline or equivalent work
• Strong Understanding of architectural concepts and design
• Demonstrable client management skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
• Good planning and organization skills
• A proven ability to meet and adapt to new challenges.
# Years of Experience: 7-10 years
Degree Required: Bachelor's Level Degree
If interested please fill the following details:
Face to face:
Last 4digits of SSN#:
Education Details :
Thanks & Regards,
SureIT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at