*Phone interview first*
*Must be able to face to face in case*
Position: Data Modeler
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 6+ Months
*MUST HAVE: Data Modeler, ETL, Data Warehouse, Erwin*
- The Data Modeler II is primarily responsible for defining business data
requirements and translating those data requirements into logical and
physical database models.
- The design of the databases models will include operational databases,
on-line transactional data stores, analytical data warehouses and specific
data marts for both online analytical processing (OLAP) and on-line
transactional processing (OLTP) used by individual departments to support
specific software applications.
- Additional responsibilities will include supporting Enterprise Data
efforts to improve data accuracy, data quality, data security, data
integrity, and data standards across the organization.
- The Data Modeler II is expected to provide training and mentoring to
other members of the Data Modeling team.
- Work with identified business users to define data requirements.
- Define corporate metadata definitions for all Enterprise Data supported
databases (operational source systems, data stores and data marts).
- Develop logical and physical data models that document source data from
multiple sources (w/ our internal data systems, external source data
systems, 3rd Party Data, Prospect Lists, etc.).
- Develop mapping spreadsheets that will provide the Data Warehouse
Development (ETL) team with source to target data mapping.
- Take a leadership role when working with the Data Warehouse Development
(ETL) team to research and define existing source to target mapping for the
corporate Data Warehouse.
- Define and develop designs to support departmental and functional data
marts. Provide input to data modeling and physical database development
standards with the Data Modeling Team. Assist in the review of database
structures of proposed business application purchases.
- Work closely with analytical and reporting infrastructure teams to
ensure operational and analytical data warehouses are able to support all
business requirements for OLAP reporting across the organization.
- Research and respond to Data Modeling Team assigned IT Service Requests
within the required time-frame.
- Assist in the design and administration of the corporate Metadata
- Maintain Enterprise logical and physical data models, reflective of
current environments Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a multiple team environment
- Experience working with a Data Modeling Case Tool (Erwin, ERStudio,
- Knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database architectures.
- Knowledge of database full life cycle design and application development.
- Must be a team-player and be able to work closely with technical teams
and business users of the Data Warehouse.
- Ability to quickly locate and analyze data.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple priorities with strict
- Experience working with relational or multi-dimensional data in
reporting or analytic infrastructures.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Education and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline (Business, Computer Science,
Technical skills and abilities:
- 5 - 7 years experience with ERwin.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence architectures.
- General knowledge of the retail banking industry.
- 10 - 15 years experience working with relational or multi-dimensional
- Basic knowledge of SQL and understanding of Oracle databases.
SEND ME UPDATED RESUME WITH CONSULTANT AND EMPLOYEE DETAILS ON
Thanks and Regards,
1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 404-348-4891, Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail: aak...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>
Gtalk: aakash.usrecrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
Yahoo Id : *aakash.usrecrui...@yahoo.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at