Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant updated resume ASAP. I appreciate your quick response.
  Please send me resume in my official id HYPERLINK  "mailto:HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com" HYPERLINK
"mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com"; ra...@idctechnologies.com

Direct Client Requirement ;

Title;.Net Developer

Locations;Omaha NE

Rate;$45/hr on C2C

Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :       6 + Years

Durations; 12 month

Requirement; ·  Experience delivering Web applications using ASP.NET / C# and
related technologies is a major plus
·       In-depth experience with C# and ASP.NET 3.5 or higher,
·       Experience writing T-SQL and Stored Procedures
·       Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing
database-driven, web-based applications
·       Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong
problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
·       Strong organizational and prioritization skills
·       Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
·       Knowledge on VSS and TFS would be a plus.

2nd Requirement

Title; java Developer

Locations; Culver Ciry, CA

Rate;$50/hr on C2C

Requirement; ·  Strong Java/J2EE exp.
·       Knowledge of SDLC
Good communication skills.

·       Experience developing commercial grade applications
·       Agile / Scrum development methodology
·       Enterprise level Java / Rich Internet Application Architecture, Design
and Development
·       Experience with Responsibility- and Domain-Driven Design and
Development Processes

Please send resumes to HYPERLINK "mailto:ra...@idctechnologies.com";
ra...@idctechnologies.com
Thanks,