Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.
*NOTE: Position is with our direct client.*
Role: Java Developer

Location: NJ

Duration: 6 months

*Role Description: *

*Must have Skill: *Core Java with other skills mentioned below:

   - Extensive experience with Core Java coding.
   - Collections (Lists, Maps, Sets)
   - Multi-Threading
   - Synchronization
   - Thread creation and control
   - Exception Handling
   - ***Extensive*** Direct JDBC experience
   - Strings and I/O
   - Ability to read large raw data files and parse them into usable tokens
   for DB Loading or other processing
   - String Matching and Manipulation
   - Reading and Writing from/to Properties Files, XML, Plain Text Files.
   - XML
   - OOP/OOD in Java

 Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Ravi Mulchandani | Technical Recruiter
cyberThink Inc.