*Hi  Friends , *

*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

*!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!!*
*Please Responce to mi...@catstaffing-us.com*

*Must be GC,US Citizen*

Job Title : Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location : Miami,FL
Duration : 1Years Contract to Hire

Must haves:
5 years: PL/SQL Development experience
Oracle Database
great communication

Pluses:
Java
FSU Alumnus

Day to Day:
Our client is looking for a PL/SQL developer to work alongside other
developers and Functional Analysts to build SQL
stored procedures and perform database design. Initially this person will
come in and tune the Oracle processes and then
do back end PL/SQL development. This will be in our client’s merchandising
department.

Very Truly*,*
*Mirza Muneeb* |IT Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201 257 5081 Ext 146