Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

*Reply to: j...@sureitinc.com
*
*Title: QA Test Lead (for Mobile)
Location: Wilmington,DE
Duration: Long Term
*
We are looking for candidates with experience in following areas…
- Experience IOS, android and/or RIM dev (testing) experience highly
preferred.
- Experience leading and working with offshore development and testing
teams is a must
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic
environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ranging from technical
communication status to executive communication

If interested please fill the following details:

Full name
Primary skills
Contact Numbers (primary and secondary)
Email Address
Current Location (City, State)
Work Authorization , Visa Status
Availability
Re-Location (Yes / No)
Availability for in-person interviews and SKYPE
 Education (highest degree and year)
 Hourly Pay Rate (Corp-to-Corp) or
 Best Time to Reach you
 Last 5digits of SSN#:
DOB
Employer Details
2 professional references
(name, company, title and contact details)

Thanks & Regards,

john

Thanks & Regards,

john

SureIT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email:j...@sureitinc.com
john.sur...@gmail.com
http://<http://webmail.sureitinc.com/hwebmail/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2F>