Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Senior Oracle DBA /Data Warehouse
Hartford CT
6+ months*

Oracle DBAs with Exadata needed to support the Commercial & Consumer data
warehouse databases.  These are very strategic applications involving the
middle of a transition to Oracle Exadata.  There are also plans to create
several new data warehouses in 2012 and beyond.
8-10 years of strong Oracle system/application database administration
Strong Data Warehouse database design required
Experience with data migrations of large, complex Oracle data warehouses
Strong performance and tuning skills required
Oracle 11gR2, Exadata X2 platform; Insurance Industry a plus

IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *