*SQL Developer*
*Charlotte NC    6 + Months*
*Max Rate  $50*

*Phone, then face to face*

*Locals are highly preferred*

This is all there is as a job description. They need to be proficient in
SQL Server 2008 development.

This person has to have SSIS and great communication skills as well as
someone who has come from a very fast-paced and high stress environment.
The reason I say this is because this team moves extremely fast and works
on several things at once; it is a true IB environment. We need a resource
that can communicate more than well to others, including traders, and have
them be able to find answers and solutions on their own without having
someone hold their hand.  Deriatives and capitol markets is a plus.

I would like to know what they developed and what products or applications
they worked on per client.

--

**

*Kindly send your responses only to **ramand...@idctechnologies.com*

**

Warm Regards*,***

*Raman Gill*

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

*ramand...@idctechnologies.com | 408-457-9399 ext 2044|
www.idctechnologies.com *