Hi,

State Project

Location: Tucson, AZ

Duration: 6 months then full time

Rate: DOE on Corp to corp/1099

Title: System Admin

Job Description:

·         The person would typically be responsible for reviewing patch
instructions and applying application and system level patches (not OS)

·         Three to Five years supporting a mission critical n-tier ERP
application in an enterprise environment

·         Technical knowledge of and experience installing and
administering Windows 2008 Enterprise operating systems

·         Must be available to be on-call and be prepared to work outside
of normal business hours under certain circumstances

·         Ability to work with diverse teams including 3rd party resources
in remote locations

·         Strong written and oral communication skills and an open
communication style

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

·         Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently
under pressure, deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines

·         Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple priorities

Desired Skills:

·         In depth knowledge and experience working in a VMWare environment

·         Working and administrative knowledge of Websphere 6.1, AMS
Advantage 8

·         Understanding of the server/application and data architecture

·         Experience supporting J2EE applications on WebSphere 6.1
Application Server

·         Ability to create technical documentation for complex systems and
processes

·         Thorough understanding of the Windows Server operating systems

·         Experience in Maximo 7 administration and troubleshooting

·         Can work effectively in the technical environment independently
and in conjunction with a team environment

·         Experience supporting enterprise level applications and
supporting mission critical processes

Thanks

*Rashmi***

*Technical Recruiter*

*Silicon Alley Group Inc.* [image: Description: New Picture]

*Tel: 732-734-4935*

*email-ras...@sag-inc.com <email-r...@sag-inc.com>*

*Fax: 732-875-1060*

*Visit our website at: **www.sag-inc.com*

*We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please click HERE  We are sorry for the inconvenience
caused*