Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.
*NOTE: Position is with our direct client.*
*SharePoint Administrator (Consultant)
Westport, CT*

They want an Admin,  If the candidates have development
knowledge/experience that will be a plusFinancial prefer but if they are
coming out of Micrososft, Google, etc type company that is fine.

• 3-5 years of experience in administration of SharePoint farms including
medium to large topologies.
• Solid experience with SharePoint Support and Troubleshooting problems
• Experience with MOSS 2007 architecture, design and implementation
• Knowledge of ITSM processes for Change, Incident and Request management.

 Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Ravi Mulchandani | Technical Recruiter
cyberThink Inc.