Please send the resume to yog...@icynergyit.com
*2 in New York City….*
*Duration: 6+ months*
This role will function as Java Developer in the Data Warehouse space. The
team is responsible to deliver the MIS, client analytics requirements, real
time flow monitoring, and compliance requests for the Cash Equities
business in US.
In addition the candidate will be expected to work with their counterparts
in the Europe and Asia to ensure that a global MIS & Data warehouse
strategy is created.
- Development & design of real time Flow monitor application.
- Create functional & technical documentation in line with the corporate
- Work with Europe and Asia counterparts to implement a global strategy
for MIS and data warehouse
- Server side Java programming (incl. concurrent & nio java packages)
- Multithreading & Memory Management
- Unix skills and scripting knowledge
- SQL & Oracle database experience
- Development experience on real time and high volume data systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, should be able to
multitask and switch gears quickly
- Strong communicator and be able to interface with Application teams
and add value
- Investment banking domain experience will be a plus
- Experience on FIX is nice to have
Data Warehouse methodologies experience
iCynergy Technology Partners Inc,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at