Hope you are doing well. Please find the below requirement and do send me
your resume with contact details, availability, current location and
PLEASE SEND SUITABLE RESUMES TO sat...@e-zencomp.com only …….
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 months
*Job Summary: *
Installs, configures, and supports the local area network (LAN), wide area
network (WAN), Intranet and Internet and other data communications systems
for selected network systems. Maintains network hardware and software.
Performs necessary maintenance and addresses problems in selected network
environments. Reviews systems for effective design, operation and
compliance with external and internal requirements. Provides project
planning support to the PMO organization and provides implementation
assistance to individual projects.
- 7+ years experience in network administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL principles and processes.
- Experience managing and configuring Cisco load balancers.
- Planning, design, installation, and technical support of voice, data
and video information technology solutions.
- Experience in Optical Fiber core network configurations and
- Experience in SCADA networks.
- In-depth knowledge on designing and implementing data networks, and
knowledge of configuration of data networks
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Routing, Switching, WLAN,
WAN, QoS, and Spanning Tree Protocol
- Voice over IP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, VISIO and
- Detail-oriented with excellent documentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the demonstrated
ability to build effective relationships with peers and communicate at all
levels within the organization
- Proficient analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS or related field is preferred.
- CCNP or other OEM equivalent certification is preferred.
- Experience in security principles preferred.
- Experience in monitoring and configuring intrusion detection and
prevention systems (IDS/IPS) and firewalls is preferred.
- Experience with security patch distribution, security scanning
applications, anti-virus applications, and Active Directory is preferred
- Experience in real time control systems preferred
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services Inc, “Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Tel: 609-945-1186 || Fax: 609-452-5613
sat...@e-zencomp.com <blocked::mailto:sat...@e-zencomp.com> ||
Pleasure in the Job puts Perfection in the Work...
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at