*Hi  Friends , *

*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

*!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!!*

Job Title : Technical People Soft AR Lead
Location :  Love-land, CO
Duration : 9 Months Contract

Minimum Required:
Technical PeopleSoft AR Lead

Roles and responsibilities:
Person must be able to work as the technical lead for PeopleSoft
AccountsReceivables.
Must be able to work with Functional lead, client AR personneland Indian
development team to create the necessary
functional/technicalspecifications, test scripts, etc. etc.. Person must be
able to act as acoach as well to client.
Knowledge of bad debt, forecasting, etc. are amust. Retail background is
helpful but not an absolute.

 Very Truly*,*
*Mirza Muneeb* |IT Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201 257 5081 Ext 146