*Please respond to ni...@compworldwide.com*
*Position :* ETL Developer
*Location :* Ohio
*Duration :* 6 Months
OPERS is seeking the immediate assistance of an experienced *Data
Analyst/ETL Developer with experience in Microsoft SQL Services Integration
Services (SSIS) 2008* to assist with design & creation of complex software
integration components to be used by the Eagle Conversion Project.
The candidate should have experience designing & coding complex integration
components, working with quality assurance personnel, reviewing
requirements with business analysts, & managing assigned units of work to
support the project. The candidate will make use of Microsoft SSIS 2008 via
Visual Studio to deliver various software components to the project.
Candidate should have experience with producing well documented code
according to technical architecture & specification provided to them. Also
desirable are individuals with exposure to financial or investment systems,
specifically investment accounting systems (Eagle STAR, PAM, Camra, Portia,
etc.) &/or Bloomberg POMS/AIM.
* Specifically, we are requesting the following assistance & skills:*
1. Development of integration components to support the Eagle Conversion
2. Experience with source code control systems & concepts.
3. Ability to communicate with testers & business analysts to solve
4. Expert use of SSIS 2008 to support the development process.
5. Management of time & provide estimates for completing assigned units of
6. Ability to provide input to testing process to ensure specifications are
7. Ongoing status reporting of key metrics & time estimates.
Please provide a statement describing similar work that your firm has
performed over the last 3 years related to application design, development,
& implementation for public retirement systems, public agencies or other
work that may be relevant. It should include:
1. The name, address, & phone number of the client.
2. The name & phone number of a responsible official who may be contacted
as a reference.
3. A summary description of the scope of the project & significant work
4. The start & end date of the project
Thanks & Regards,
MBE - certified company
Address : 6,kilmer road, Suite P , Edison - 08817
Ph: 516.323.5681 | Fax: 732 909 2441 | *ni...@compworldwide.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at