Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

*Reply to: j...@sureitinc.com*

*Title: Java Developer*
*Location:Chicago, IL & NYC,NY, Jersey, city NJ*
*Duration: 12 mnths Contract*

Required Skills:-

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps
2+ years of experience in CORE JAVA with in depth understanding of OOD,
Multi-Threading, Design Patterns
2+ Years of Hands on Experience developing Core Java Framework using
3+ Years of Hands on experience in JavaScript, JSP, Servlet, Java, XML &
RAD, Websphere, Oracle is a need to have
Hands on experience in providing application Production support
Hands on experience in scripting using Unix shell, Perl, Oracle Programming
using SQL and PL/SQL Key
Good communication skills
Ability to work in a group/team setting
Organized and project orientated.

Skills required for this position:

Java/J2EE Technologies
JMS/MQ messaging services

If interested please fill the following details:

Full name:
Primary skills:
Contact Numbers (primary and secondary):
Email Address:
Current Location (City, State):
Work Authorization , Visa Status:
Availability :
Re-Location (Yes / No) :
Availability for in-person interviews and SKYPE :
Education (highest degree and year) :
Hourly Pay Rate (Corp-to-Corp) or:
 Best Time to Reach you :
Last 5digits of SSN#:
Employer Details :
2 professional references :
(name, company, title and contact details)

Thanks & Regards,

SureIT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
http:// http://www.sureitinc.com.