Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

*Reply to: j...@sureitinc.com*

*Title:.Net Developer  (Multiple Needs)*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Length: Long Term Contract*

The candidate must be very technically savvy to pass the interview.

Middleware

ADO.NET

C#

ASP.NET

If interested please fill the following details:

Full name:

Primary skills:

Contact Numbers (primary and secondary):

Email Address:

Current Location (City, State):

Work Authorization , Visa Status:

Availability :

Re-Location (Yes / No) :

Availability for in-person interviews and SKYPE :

Education (highest degree and year) :

Hourly Pay Rate (Corp-to-Corp) or:

 Best Time to Reach you :

Last 5digits of SSN#:

DOB :

Employer Details :

2 professional references :

(name, company, title and contact details)

Thanks & Regards,

john

SureIT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248

Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121

Email:j...@sureitinc.com

john.sur...@gmail.com

http:// www.sureitinc.com.