Hope you are doing great today,
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.
*Reply to: j...@sureitinc.com*
*Title:Automated Load Tester*
*Location: Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration: 6 months*
The candidate for this position will primarily be responsible for writing
load performance tests for our new customer facing web application. The
tool we currently have for this type of testing is JMeter. This person
would additionally automate scripts identified through the manual QA
testing process. This person will analyze, design, write, execute and
maintain automated test scripts. They will work in collaboration with the
manual testers to meet quality objectives of the organization.
• Collaborate with the testing team members to design and maintain the test
• Analyze requirements or User Stories to identify acceptance criteria,
testing cases and test scenarios
• Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions
that satisfy testing requirements.
• Execute automated tests and analyze results
• Report, track and determine priority of reported bugs.
• Manage testing environments, both real and virtual
• Create documentation for automation processes
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information
to project stakeholders and management.
• Work closely with multiple development teams to ensure quality testing
practices are incorporated across the development cycle
• Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
• Comply with all company and department policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a QA automation environment
• Experience with Web testing practices (intranet and customer-facing)
• A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the development
• University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or the
• Strong technical experience including java and web services coding skills
• Detail oriented and excellent problem-solving skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Passion for constant improvement and automation of tasks/processes
• Candidate should be a skilled manual tester and willing to do manual
testing at times as required by the current project workload.
• Familiarity with JMeter preferred
• Familiarity with agile development process preferred
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture concepts preferred
If interested please fill the following details:
Contact Numbers (primary and secondary):
Current Location (City, State):
Work Authorization , Visa Status:
Re-Location (Yes / No) :
Availability for in-person interviews and SKYPE :
Education (highest degree and year) :
Hourly Pay Rate (Corp-to-Corp) or:
Best Time to Reach you :
Last 5digits of SSN#:
Employer Details :
2 professional references :
(name, company, title and contact details)
Thanks & Regards,
SureIT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at