Hi

I have an urgent requirement for HYPERION CONSULTANT with one of our
clients.

Position :             Hyperion Consultant

Location :            Warsaw, IN

Duration:             6+ months

Job Description

.         7 yrs+ experience w/Hyperion

.         Must have done at least 1 large implementation

.         Strong B/A experience working with business & implementation
partner

.         Strong experience with HFM, FDM, Planning, Financial reports,
Essbase

.         Proven experience with integration & data movement activities
within Hyperion modules

.         Strong experience in infrastructure area(Weblogic, Configuration,
Oracle DB)

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen

Sage IT, Inc

Ph: 972 996 0650 Extn 323 || Direct 214 872 7015

<mailto:nav...@sageitinc.com> nav...@sageitinc.com||

Alt ID  <mailto:naveen_katu...@yahoo.in> naveen_katu...@yahoo.in
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/naveenkatukam> linkedin

Follow our jobs on twitter!  <http://www.twitter.com/sageit>
cid:image001.png@01CBB986.6EB87650

Partner_Network_logoCopy of IBM Partner Logo

  _____

emails in the future, Please reply blank mail with REMOVE in the subject
line of the original message and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused