Hi,

           We have a urgent requirement for our  Clint please chick it once
and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject   * :  * Windows 7 Engineer

Location  *:   *Marysville, OH

Duration  *: *  3 +  months

Role          * :*  Windows 7 Engineer

Location    * :*  Marysville, OH

Start Date  * : *ASAP

End Date  *  : *3 + months (With Possible Extension)

Shift Hours  * : *7.30 AM - 4 PM

Role Description *: *“Windows 7 Upgrade Project” – Senior >5Years

*POSITION DESCRIPTION
*

       The project role is the design / architect of the new Windows 7
client image

*POSITION REQUIREMENTS*

       Able to lead consensus on new Windows 7 features:

   -          Windows firewall

   -          Credential Manager

   -          Network Access Protection

   -          Client Backup

   -          Bitlocker and Bitlocker To
   Go

   -          App Locker

   -          Offline files/Branch
   cache

   *   Determined by Win 7 SME w/ e-sites,  strategy, security *

   -          What Base apps are to be installed (IE Games, DVD functions,
   )

   -         VPN configuration

   -          Desktop Settings

   -          Automated Install
   configuration

   -          Naming standards

   -          Software install guidelines (Physical and Virtual
   Deployment)

   -          What drive, what location, where does user data get stored,
   etc.

   -           Successful windows 7 implementation for a large manufacturer

   -         SMS, SCCM, MS Office Tools, XP and
   Windows7

*Daily Tasks Performed*

   -          Keeping on
   schedule

   -          Requirement or design
   meetings

   -          documenting items of dispute and
   consensus

*Position Success criteria (Desired)*

   -           Adept at negotiation to consensus

   -          VDI Background

Thanks & Regards

Umendar

Technical Recruiter,