*Trust you are doing well!*

*I am glad to shoot my Hot requirement from our Direct client to you.
Please find the following job requirement and send me your consultants'
updated profiles along with their contact details to jus...@netprologic.com*

*Position: Java/J2EE Developer with IVR*

Location: NJ
Duration: 6-12 Months

Our Fortune 100 client is looking for a Java/J2EE Developer with IVR

Java Development with IVR (either Genesys/Avaya)

*Current Location:*

*Relocation Preference:*

*Cell #:*

*Alt #:*

*Email ID:*

*Visa Status:*

*Employer Details:*

*Employer Name:*

*Company Name:*

*Contact #:*

*Email ID:*

Looking forward to hear from you soon!*

*Have a wonderful and blessed day...!!!*

*With Best Regards.........**?*

NetPrologic, Inc.
Email ID: **jus...@netprologic.com* <jus...@netprologic.com>

*Direct: 630.908.8255 | F: 630.214.5100
1101 West Iriving Park Rd , Bensenville , IL 60106

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.*