We have got urgent openings for *NetApp Admin*. Please feel free to contact
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Length: 3- months w/option for additional
Start Date: ASAP
The NetApp administrator will need to have proven experience in
administering Network Attached Storage platforms delivering solutions to a
variety of technology and business clients. Need a strong NetApp Admin;
basic understanding of how Windows shares on implemented on NetApp OnTap
1. Must have 1-3+ years of experience supporting NetApp
implementations and configurations including:
a. Strong understanding of AD and NTFS folder security.
Impacts of changing folder security.
Impact of Inheritance.
Scripted Active Directory changes.
b. Batch file experience – creating batch files for setting up new
folder structures, applying security, etc.
c. Scripted file copy (RoboCopy or similar).
2. Must have 1-3 yrs experience with NAS administration & Delivery
focusing on assurance initiatives such as:
* Understanding of NetApp MultiStore technology.
* Understanding of oplocks and troubleshooting skills resolving
* Understanding of Aggregate/Volume/Qtree creation, modification.
* Understanding of Volume and Qtree Security settings.
* Ability to setup/manage single and multi mode VIF’s, ipspaces, etc.
* Basic understanding of communications ports used by various NetApp
* Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues for CIFS/NFS
* Understanding of Etherchannel / trunking/ link aggregation.
3. Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the
4. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and
5. Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of
Thanks & Regards..........
Ibis Tech International Corp
1503 Ogden Ave, Ste # 500
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Ph: 630 324 8509
Fax Number 630-969-2722
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at