Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

*Reply  to : j...@sureitinc.com*

* *

*Title: Java developer*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Long Term Contract*

* *

Job Description:

They have an immediate need for a experienced Java developer, initially six
months, with a possibility of extension. Below are the requirements. Please
send me some candidate’s resumes that match the job description. The hiring
manager prefers if they have previous experience working with Wells Fargo.

1. 7+ years_ application development and implementation experience.

2. Strong development of solutions on a J2EE platform with
architecture/design and development expertise in Core Java, JDBC, J2EE _
JSP, Servlets, WebServices

3. Experience with performance testing/monitoring and tuning Java
applications on WebLogic

4. Experience with Oracle and PL SQL

5. Ability to solve problems and grasp concepts quickly

6. Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal skills.

If interested please fill the following details:

Full name  :

Primary skills  :

Contact Numbers (primary and secondary)  :

Email Address :

Current Location (City, State)  :

Visa Status  :

Availability :

Re-Location (Yes / No) :

Availability for in-person interviews and SKYPE  :

Education (highest degree and year) :

Hourly Pay Rate (Corp-to-Corp) or:

Best Time to Reach you :

Last 5digits of SSN#:

DOB :

Employer Details :

2 professional references  :

(name, company, title and contact details)  :

Thanks & Regards,

*john***

[image: cid:image001.png@01CAF18B.E1179E10]

*SureIT Solutions Inc.
*1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
*Email: **j...@sureitinc.com* <j...@sureitinc.com>*, **john.sur...@gmail.com
* <john.sur...@gmail.com>*
* http:// www.sureitinc.com.