Hello,   Please help me to find suitable candidate for below position.
Appreciate your help.   Position: PL/SQL Developer Location: Philadelphia,
PA Duration: 6 months Rate: Open Start Date: Immediate

* *

*Requirements:*

   - 7+ years current design and development experience using *Oracle.*
   - 7+ years current *PL/SQL* experience
   - 1+ year of *UNIX* experience
   - 5+ years of experience with gathering, analyzing and documenting
   client project requirements including all phases of *SDLC.*
   - 10+ years of Oracle Database (9i/10g/11g) development experience

   - *Must have Oracle ERP.*
   - Experience coordinating with offshore teams
   - Must experience with *Agile* development methodologies
   - Experience working with complex *GUI* *applications* large enterprise
   - Must have *Java development* experience
   - *Datastage* *ETL.*

Please reply me with *Resume, Rate, Current Location and Phone numbers* of
the Consultant. Please send matching consultant along with req.

Thanks for your help!!

Regards,

*Milap*

cyberThink Inc