This requirement is from Preferred vendor.
Please send resumes to yog...@icynergyit.com
JD as follows:
Title : Business/ Data Analyst With Derivatives Exp
*Location: Irvine, CA (Need to take F2F after telephonic)*
Duration: 6+ Months
One of my clients in Irvine, CA is looking for a Business/Data Analyst with
Derivatives experience for a 6+ month project.
- Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and
interviewing users, developing use cases, executing test use cases and
researching and resolving issues
- Participates in business analysis project planning and management by
documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing
- Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved
- May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of
subject matter knowledge
- Provides technical and business knowledge to clients
- Creates and maintains training materials
- Experience in the analysis, testing and implementation phases in the
- Conducts workflow analyses, assesses impact of systems functionality
on operations and makes integration recommendations
- Documents new functionality and related set up and operational
- Identify and understand relationships among problems, issues and data
- Conduct more thorough analysis when problem areas are discovered
- Interprets and clearly communicates information verbally and in
- Uses appropriate communication tools to inform, educate and to
facilitate communication within project teams
- *3 years in similar role preferred*
- *Must have Derivatives experience*
- *Intermediate skills and experience in the analysis and testing phase
- *Proficiency in Excel is required*
- *Proficiency in Visio is preferred*
- *Financial markets/OTC Derivates experience is preferred*
- *Experience in test case definition and execution preferred*
Looking forward for your response.
iCynergy Technology Partners Inc,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at