Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

*Reply to: j...@sureitinc.com*

*Title: Ab Initio Administrator *
*Location: Jacksonville, FL/ Irving ,TX*
*Length: 6+ months*
* *

Must have some Administration experience in Ab initio
Strong Unix and Unix scripting skills
 Need experience with Tool Administration

If interested please fill the following details:

Full name:
Primary skills:
Contact Numbers (primary and secondary):
Email Address:
Current Location (City, State):
Work Authorization , Visa Status:
Availability :
Re-Location (Yes / No) :
Availability for in-person interviews and SKYPE :
Education (highest degree and year) :
Hourly Pay Rate (Corp-to-Corp) or:
 Best Time to Reach you :
Last 5digits of SSN#:
Employer Details :
2 professional references :
(name, company, title and contact details)