* ** Hope you are doing well!*
* **Dexter system Inc* is an *E-Verified* IT Services Company and
consulting services providing services to enterprises across various
industries. We provide comprehensive range of IT services and solutions to
Fortune 500 companies and government entities. Our key to success lies in
our high skilled IT professional team, along with our strategic partners,
helping customers meet their goals by providing excellent project execution
capabilities and on time delivery.
We are currently looking for Masters & Bachelor’s students to train and
place in the latest software verticals. We provide training and placement
in Different IT Streams.
We are seeking for graduates with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or
equivalent, Students who come under the STEM, with good technical
background, excellent analytical and strong communication skills
We offer our advanced ONLINE Class (Free) training 9.00 - 4.00, Monday -
Friday at our office in Herndon, VA.
Training duration: 6-8 weeks.
* Minimum 0-2 yrs. experience
* Bachelors OR Masters in Computer Science / Engineering or Equivalent
* Good communication/presentation skills
* Knowledge of basic database applications, programming languages preferred.
* Capable of learning new technologies in a fast paced culture
* Ability to understand and effectively communicate at all management
levels, technical dependencies, timeline impact
Please rush your resumes to nages...@dextersys.com or you can reach my cell
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Dexter Systems Inc.*
*12801, Worldgate Drive, ST500
Heredon, VA , 20170, USA*
*P:703.763.4322| F: 703. 348. 8500*
www.dextersys.com | nages...@dextersys.com
Yahoo msn ID: srinagesh.re...@ymail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.