I have the following position open in Richardson, TX.  *Need local
candidates only. *  If you have anyone please reach out to me ASAP.

*Location: TX Headquarters South - R13A
**Position Name: Process Analyst**
**Desired Start Date: 4/1/13          *

*Anticipated End Date: 11/30/2013*

* Position Description:*

Six Sigma experience or other process improvement methodology
Excellent project management skills
Ability to clearly map process activities, decision points and integration
with other processes
Detailed knowledge of statistics and statistical analysis for decision
Experience in the development and management of meaningful business metrics
Experience in identifying and analyzing problems/issues
Solid Communication skills

*Skills Required:*

*Resource needed to help CPE department with the NM Medicaid Centennial
Care and ABQHP MSO Pilot projects.*

*Thanks and Regards,*

* **Nagesh.Reddy*

*Dexter Systems Inc.*